Saturday’s best deals include a 43-inch Hisense Smart TV for $198, a Monoprice Thunderbolt 3 cable for $23, $170 for the Asus ZenScreen 15.6-inch portable monitor, and much more.
AppleInsider searches online stores every day to uncover discounts and offers on Apple hardware, smart devices, accessories, toys, and other products. The best finds are collected together into our daily deals list.
Though some items may be out of stock, you may still be able to order them at the discounted rate, with it delivered at a later time. Be aware that Amazon discounts can run out quickly, so it may be best to buy earlier rather than later.
Top deals for June 18
- Amazon Basics USB-C 3.1 Adapter with HDMI, USB 3.0, 100W PD: was $15.08, now $14.10 on Amazon.
- EVGA Z15 RGB Keyboard: was $129.99, now $44.99 on Amazon.
- Monoprice Thunderbolt 3 USB-C Cable 100W 2m: was $64.99, now $23 on Monoprice.
- Asus ZenScreen 15.6-inch 1080p Portable USB-C Monitor: was $189.99, now $169.99 on Amazon.
- WD Gold 16TB Enterprise Class 7,200RPM Internal Hard Drive: was $649.99, now $299.99 on Amazon.
- Asus AX6100 Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Mesh Router: was $399.99, now $249.99 on Amazon.
- Xiaomi Mi Laser Ultra-Short Throw Projector: was $2,000, now $1,099.99 on Amazon.
- Hisense 43-inch LCD FHD Android Smart TV: was $329.99, now $198 on Walmart.
- Spigen ArcHybrid Mag 5,00mAh Battery Pack: was $54, now $24 on Amazon using the on-page coupon.
- Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon Collector Series Set (75192): was $799.99, now $679.99 with free shipping on Zavvi using coupon code Falcon.
Other top offers, still going strong
Best deals June 17
- Anker Dufy BoostIQ RoboVac 30 robot vacuum: was $249.99, now $129.99 on Amazon.
- Apple TV 4K with 32GB: Was $179, now $129.99 on Amazon.
- Roku Ultra 4K streaming box: Was $99.99, now $79.99 on Amazon.
- Aiper cordless robotic pool cleaner: Was $369.99, now $299.98 on Amazon.
- Xbox Series S with 1 month Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Was $385.99, now $248.99 on eBay.
- Cuisinart 1.5-Quart Ice Cream Maker: Was $545, now $236 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods: Was $159, now $99 on Amazon.
- Apple AirPods Pro: Was $249, now $174.99 on Amazon.
- Acer 28-inch 4K monitor: Was 349.99, now $249.99 on Amazon.
- Hagibis USB-C hub with dual hard drive enclosure for Mac mini, Mac Studio: Was $129.99, now $99.99 on Amazon.
- WD 1TB SSD portable hard drive: Was $199.99, now $116.99 on Amazon.
- Vizio 75-inch 4K HDR10+ TV: Was $1,299.99, now $849.99 on Amazon.
- Kingston XS2000 1TB portable SSD: Was $159.99, now $114.99 on Amazon.
- Buy any two Philips Hue products get one free during the 2+1 Bright Days Sale which ends June 26.
- GoPro Hero9 waterproof action camera: Was $399.99, now $329.99 on Amazon.
- Samsung M8 32-inch 4K smart monitor: Was $699.99, now $599.99 on Amazon.
- JBL Bar 5.1 Soundbar with wireless surround speakers and 4K passthrough: Was $800, now $599.95 on Amazon.
- WD Red 6TB NAS Drive: Was $165, now $109.99 on Amazon.
AppleInsider and Apple Authorized Resellers are also running specials on Mac and iPad hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in bonus savings on accessories, software and more. Here are just a few of the deals running this week:
SOURCE: APPLE INSIDER